Friday, October 1, 2010

Sneak Peek of Senior Session - Allie

Back from a wonderful vacation and back to work for me.  Oh yes, there are pics from our cruise, but those are later.  I've got some catching up to do on editing before I can reveal my photos.  Here's a generous sneak peek of Allie - who is celebrating her senior year.  I met Allie during a shoot I had with a dance studio in Greenville, SC.  She decided to meet up with me during her mini-vacation at the beach - her & her family were so sweet.  I was so glad she brought her ballet shoes.  I just love these shots of her.
 



 Of course, I was more than happy to get a few shots of Allie & her sister, Amanda.
I got to meet the boyfriend too ;-)

Although we were losing light fast, the senior session wouldn't be complete without trashing the prom dress!


Even though this last shot is blurry, I'm in love with it!

To see the rest of Allie's pics, you can click here.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the ballet shot--a FAVORITE for sure!! Great work girl! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers