Wednesday, October 6, 2010

More from Portrait Party

**FYI: Photographers work/edit better at night & get only 4-5 hours of sleep.**
It's gonna be late nights for me for the next couple of weeks.  I have so much to do - Dear Clients, PLEASE be patient with me...I pay special attention to your images so that you are completely satisfied & quality takes time!
Thought I would post a couple more peeks from the mini-sessions I had last weekend.
This is Mr. Andrew - it only took him a few minutes to warm up to me & then it was big grins for the next 15 minutes.
 And this "cheer" stole my heart...

The next session was twice as nice....TWINS!  Emmy & Colby were not that comfortable with me & a huge lens in their face, but I still stole some super cute candid shots.


I'm adding to the albums just as quickly as I can.  You can keep checking to see what's been uploaded here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers