Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sweet Peek at Emery's 1st Birthday Session

If you know me, you know I'm a girly girl and frills & bows make me swoon!  I've been photographing Brooke's girls for a while now - it's such a privilege to help her & Patrick record their kids' childhood.  First, there was Ellie - my first shoot with her can be seen here.  Then came Emery - I photographed her when she was just a few weeks old, click here to see that session.  Then again when Emery was 4 months old - remember this?
We got together to celebrate Emery's first year of life.  How cute is the hat & tutu that Brooke made for her (yes, I'm swooning)
Just look at those teeth!

Of course, everything must be tasted.
Yes, big sister, Ellie, was there too, but not quite ready to show you the shots of her and Emery together...I wouldn't want to spoil their Christmas cards ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers