If you know me, you know I'm a girly girl and frills & bows make me swoon! I've been photographing Brooke's girls for a while now - it's such a privilege to help her & Patrick record their kids' childhood. First, there was Ellie - my first shoot with her can be seen here. Then came Emery - I photographed her when she was just a few weeks old, click here to see that session. Then again when Emery was 4 months old - remember this?
We got together to celebrate Emery's first year of life. How cute is the hat & tutu that Brooke made for her (yes, I'm swooning)
Of course, everything must be tasted.
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (57)
- ► 2011 (149)
- I Just Love Her to Pieces!
- It is Well - The Richardson Family & Me ;-)
- The Hostess with the Mostess & The Solar System
- Newlyweds at the Party (with behind the scenes foo...
- Party Over Here!
- Who is Marcia Todd?
- Love a Newby
- Howdy Partner!
- Mini E-Session with S&W
- Glad I Could Help!
- Newborn x 2
- The Filyaws
- Good things come to those who wait!
- Oh Baby!
- Party People!
- Our Family Vacation
- Oh Yes, There's More
- More from Portrait Party
- Taylor & Walker's Gallery
- Sweet Peek at Emery's 1st Birthday Session
- Sneak Peek of Maternity Session - Tori's Belly
- Sneak Peek of Senior Session - Allie
- ▼ October 2010 (22)