Friday, October 15, 2010

Glad I Could Help!

Over 6 months ago, Charles contacted me to let me know he was working on his website with a web designer and knew he would need some photos - he would be in touch.  Immediately my mind starts racing  as to what we could do/where we could go...think Marcia, think!

My personal opinion is that when considering what sort of web presence you want to have for a business, you need to decide if you want traditional (stuffy) or modern (personable).  I prefer modern, unposed images when browsing business sites.  Not saying my thought process is correct, but since Charles was contacting ME I figured he liked MY style and put a whole lot of trust in ME capturing something he could use.

So, we met at his office for some nice professional headshots and then the ball was in my court.  We jumped in the car and I was just praying that my car would steer itself to the perfect location.  Where we ended up was perfect!  Here's a hint:


A nearby field full of cotton was soaking in some gorgeous orange rays of sunlight - I had to pull over.


Charles was such a good sport (& his modeling wasn't half bad either)...he just went along with my outspoken requests and I could not be happier with my shots.  They are even better than what I had imagined over 6 months ago!


Charles is a real estate agent.  So if you are looking or know someone who is looking to make a decision in real estate - I'm sure Charles can help!  You can find his contact information here.

Good luck to you Charles.  I hope that I have helped in some small way for you to build your business.  I wish you the success you deserve.

~Marcia


You can see the rest of the pics from our session by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers