Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Good things come to those who wait!

Tiffany was the portrait party host and has been waiting patiently as I have been posting all of her guest's galleries in anticipation of her little girl's photos.  I first met Avery 6 months ago at another portrait party. Avery wrapped up my day with her sweet smile, rosie cheeks & adorable outfits.  I gasped and then "awww" when I saw this shot.  I would love to say I planned it, but I was in the right place at the right time.  This just happened.
Not only do I love the way she is squatted down and gazing at that bubble, but also the fact that I can see the moisture still in the air from the bubble solution.  I'm a photographer - I pay attention to detail!

You can see the rest of Avery's shots (& outfits) here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers