Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Introducing Dylan Marley Roberts

I had been watching Ashley post pics of Dylan's nursery on facebook so I was tickled pink when she contacted me to do Dylan's newborn shoot.  Dylan and I met less than two weeks ago when she was almost 3 weeks new.  Dylan had a lot of awake time while I was there, but one thing I've learned when shooting newborns....PATIENCE!  ;-)  Ashley & Jonathan (& Aunt Brie) were so much help in being patient with me by holding, waiting, soothing precious Dylan all in hopes of me getting that perfect photograph.   It certainly was evident that Dylan gets a lot of attention - especially from daddy and his musical abilities - wouldn't you love to be serenaded every night?



So I got this idea from a previous shoot (although we weren't able to make it work at the previous shoot) - We timed it just right for Dylan.....(insert AWWWWW here)





And right when I'm packing up to leave - we place Dylan in her bassinet for a peaceful nap and she snuggles right into this position.....


Ashley & Jonathan (& Aunt Brie) - Thanks so much to you guys for waiting it out with me and thanks for allowing me to photograph your new little girl!  Enjoy the sneak peek - her gallery will be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers