Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Beautiful Floyd Family

My close friends and family get the back burner when it comes to time in front of the camera, but my BFF, Tiffany, got an extra session this year....just because.  Okay, I admit the family session that we did this summer was on an extremely windy day and my camera was acting fool because of all the humidity - Moving on...
The kids are at the age where they don't mind taking pictures as long as it's short & sweet and I better keep their attention or they drift off to La La land and have a perma fake grin.  Chad, just like every other man, was there just to make the wife happy.  Because if momma ain't happy, nobody's happy...right? 
I know without a doubt that Tiffany is going to l-o-v-e these pics.  I am happy in love with all of them!  As a matter of fact, I'm just a wee bit jealous and want to cut & paste my family's heads onto theirs ;-)  
Tiffany said she was wanting a beautiful portrait of her family to put over the fireplace (no pressure or anything).  I guess she's gonna have to get 1 or 2 more fireplaces (wink wink)
Take a peek at the beautiful Floyd Family.
I promise you this is a real family and not something out of a magazine...
 Chad was not fooling me - it's plain to see that he's loving this...

AND this....

Tiffany is just a little excited.  Do you blame her? 

As always, I loved hanging out with this family.  Enjoy the rest of their photos by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers