Saturday, August 27, 2011

Miss Marklie {9 days new}

Been friends with Miss Marklie's mommy since high school.  I have been planning to meet this little one since I got the text she was expecting...been so excited!  Miss Marklie decided to come a little earlier than expected and had to stay in the hospital her 1st week.  It was so great meeting her once she came home and spending time with her mommy.  I know that the family was worried about their new baby girl, but prayers were answered and look how perfect she is.  I am extremely happy with baby Marklie's session - she's absolutely gorgeous and slept the entire session!  Huge thanks to Steph, Townsend & especially Aunt Wendy for your assistance during the shoot.  
One song that comes to mind...How Great is Our God.  
"Name above all names
worthy of our praise
my heart will sing how great is our God"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers