Saturday, August 13, 2011

ALEX: 2012 Senior Session {sneak peek}

It's gonna be a mass amount of 2012 Seniors on the blog starting with Alex.  The weather has been brutally hot and *almost* too hot to stand it.  Needless to say my sideburns were dripping with sweat before we moved to our second location.  Alex was so patient and cooperative with all my crazy suggestions even in the still summer heat - she has a killer smile, she's gorgeous and a fashion diva!  
Thanks Alex for your awesomeness and for choosing me to do your senior photos.  I truly hope that you love them, you certainly deserve them.  
Alexa Rae Carmichael ~ 2012
AHS
Nickname...  Alex
Favorite Food... Pineapple

Ideal Job... Pediatric Anesthesiologist
I love my... Family more than anything else.
Favorite Quote... Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it (Nicholas Sparks)
Someday I hope to... Travel the world.
You will never see me without my... Cell phone
I love to wear my...  Jack Rogers sandals (I wear them almost every day) 
I will never... Stop dreaming.
My friends would say that I'm... Opinionated.
During my senior year, I'm most looking forward to... Making memories :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers