Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Julia ~ Julia Cunningham Photography {sneak peek}

I attended a Sandy Puc photography workshop over the weekend.  Met up with another photographer gal who I adore.
We had a fantastic idea of having our own mini session so that we each would have some new updated profile pics for our websites, facebook, business cards, etc...  Did I mention the workshop was in Columbia?  Hottest city in SC....Columbia!!  We both were DRENCHED in sweat 15 minutes into our shoots.
So, the camera was turned & the spotlight was on Julia.  Here's a peek at a couple of shots I got of her...


So fun hanging with Julia - we share the same passion of photography & we click on so many things!!  Check out her fabulous work over at her website and also be sure to check her fb page!  Who knows...you may even see me there shortly (hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers