Sunday, August 21, 2011

Makela Rae: 2012 Senior Session {Sneak Peek}

Another great session with a gorgeous rising senior gal.  I'm so lucky to have had a chance to hang out with Makela Rae & her mom last week.  It's so fun for me to get to know these girls & really fun to help them pick out the fabulous clothes they bring to the sessions! ;-)  Makela is an amazing girl.  She's just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.
Thanks Makela Rae for allowing me to do your senior photos.  I hope you love them as much as I do.  I pray you have an awesome senior year!


Makela Rae Toth ~ 2012
AHS
 Nickname...Kela
Favorite Food...Most definitely a house salad with ranch dressing from Zaxby's.
Ideal Job... Pharmacist/NICU Nurse
I love my... Teacup Yorkie, Carmella.
Favorite Quote... Failure to prepare, is the preparation for failure & If you're heading in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns.
Someday I hope to....like any girl, marry the man of my dreams.
You will never see me without my...cell phone.  Unless I am in trouble.
I love to wear my...HIGH heel shoes (of course)
I will never....say never!
My friends would say I'm....Short.
During my senior year, I'm most looking forward to...Having fun & making memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers