Monday, January 31, 2011

Share the Love

Tomorrow is February 1st.  I'm sure you've already noticed Valentine Day decor & cards blanketing the aisles at any retail store you walk into.  You may have already scanned the valentines for your child's valentine exchange party.  Which one is it going to be?  High School Musical, Hello Kitty, Transformers, Star Wars, etc....
My sister and I discussed the marvelous idea of photo valentines.  We did this last year.  It's a great way to put a name with a face when your kid comes home with his/her valentine mailbox of goodies.  It's also a cool little something for their friends to put in the wallets that they carry around from time to time.
I chose a picture of my child and paired it with some super cute Valentine themed background paper & elements, then I shamelessly added my website address (gotta give credit where credit's due).  I'll print these as 2.5x3.5 wallets, put in a clear baggie with candy or may punch 2 holes and stick a lollipop through it - I haven't decided yet.  Oh the possibilities!
My kids loved this.  I print enough for them to share with classmates and other special friends and even stuck them inside the Valentine cards that I send to family members.  It's a great way to share the love!




How can you share the love?  If you are a former client, I've designed a few Valentines that are available for FREE.  Once you notify me, I will email you a file to save & download so that you can then send to a local lab for printing.  Check out this PAGE for the designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers