Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ella Ireland - 8 wks.

I've been so excited to share a sneak peek of baby Ella with you all - the hubby & I left the day after this shoot to take the kids snow skiing so I wasn't even able to look at the images until today.  How sweet is this baby girl?  I love how she is drunk with milk here (giggle)...
Ella's room is totally adorable and tells such a sweet story of how much this little girl is surrounded by love.  The theme is pink & green with precious decals & special memories decorating the walls.  The special memories are of mom & dad's vacation to Ireland where they celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary (fast forward 9 months later) Ella Ireland is born.  Awww!
 Yes, I've been knitting and couldn't resist letting Ella model some of my creations especially when she went into her milk coma.  




Hope you enjoy the sneak peek, her gallery will be up shortly!


Update:  Ella's gallery is up - you can click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers