Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cayson Logan - 8 wks.

Meet Cayson Logan Collins.



I was on my way to photograph her when she was only 1 week old - only to realize my camera wouldn't operate.  Talk about upset!  
The photogenic genes must run in the family because remember mom's maternity session?  Wow!!  So mom and dad now have two little girls to love and cherish...
A little about these two special girls:  they both have cystic fibrosis - an inherited disease that is one of the most common chronic lung diseases in children and young adults.  Cayson and her big sister, Canon, take daily medication along with special breathing treatments to hopefully avoid lung infections and serious digestive problems.  They are true fighters - just like their daddy (who is a MMA fighter).
Canon stayed very close to me during the shoot so that she could keep an eye on what was going on & ready to assist if I needed it.  It was obvious that she loves her baby sister.
I left their home whispering a little prayer for this family.  I'm not sure what their journey with this disease will entail, but they need all the love and prayers that we can send them.  So, for this blog post I would ask that you leave your own words of encouragement and inspiration for them and be sure to take a look at little Cayson's photos by clicking on this link.

2 comments:

  1. As a very close friend of the girls' mommy thank you for your beautiful photos and words. They are amazing little angels and some tough cookies! - Breez Cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are absolutely beautiful! I am Cannnons and Caysons Grandma up in West Virginia, and I haven't been able to come to Myrtle Beach to visit yet to see Cayson and of course beautiful Cannon. So, all the pics I see are so precious to me. Your work is amazing, I've never seen better. Thank you for your kind words for my granddaughters and their parents. They are truly loved and cherished!

    ReplyDelete

Followers