Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wedding "Details"

de-tail. [noun]  particulars collectively. 


So much goes into planning a wedding.  For the most part, the bride ends up with the job of making sure it all gets done.  It's a big day and there is so much to be factored in to making it special.  A wedding photographer should be at the top of the list when planning right along with the venue, the florist, the caterer, etc. etc.   I want to make sure my brides (& grooms) have photos to remind them of all those little things that help make their wedding day so special.  The little things that may go unnoticed otherwise.  The particulars....collectively.  


I mentioned in a prior post that I shot a New Year's Eve wedding.  A lot of details in a whole day of wedding festivities.  I decided to share with you some of those little details from that day.  The particulars...collectively. :-)


12/31/11 10:00am hair & makeup until 1/1/12 1:00am...
















Congratulations again Amanda & Christian.  It was a beautiful wedding and I am so honored to have been there to capture it all.  Thanks for everything...I hope to have a whole gallery of your wedding photos up in the next couple of weeks.  

1 comment:

  1. Lovelovelovelovelovelovelove these!! You rock Marcia :) Thank you so much for everything :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers