Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year!

I will admit that having a 2 week break was REALLY nice.  Spent time with family, enjoyed a wonderful anniversary with the hubby (even though I did have strep throat), celebrated Christmas with the people who mean the most to me and tapped into my other creative side with help from Pinterest.  However, photography was not foreign to me, I did have an awesome opportunity to shoot a New Year's Eve wedding in the upstate.  You'll be seeing shots from that event in the near future.
Right now, I wanted to share a couple of images from the first session of 2012 which ironically was a newborn.  
Meet Baby Easton at 10 days new...
Baby Easton is modeling a bowtie from Blossom Boutique.  Check them out on facebook for some really cute stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers