Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Catch Up {Multiple Peeks}

I haven't blogged anything since May.  That's an epic fail!  I'm here to redeem myself.  Gonna post images from sessions since May and see if I can get you caught up on the going ons.   Here goes...

During the month of May I was asked to do dance pics for The Dance Experience.   That kept me very busy - 2 days and almost 200 dancers.



Kelby.



Macy {6mo.}


Grace {newborn}

Rylee {newborn}

Richardson Family


Rabon Family


Burchell kids



 Porter Family 





Brooks Family


Judith + Hunter {Bridal & Wedding}











Kayleigh



Bryce {newborn}


JB {1 year} & Reece


Doyle Family



Tiffany





Keim Family




Ava {2yr}



Madison {1yr}





I think this X-Large post justifies my absence from the blog.  I've been really busy with sessions & summer and I am completely grateful.  So blessed to have loyal clients and new business.  PTL!!

I've still got sessions to edit and I hope to have peeks of those blogged real soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers