Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Lesli + Dan {E-Session}

I got hooked up with this couple who was visiting from North Carolina.  Lesli + Dan are planning their wedding scheduled for November next year in Mexico.

I'm always a little nosey when it comes to my sessions.  What can I say, I like to get to know my clients. ;-)   

The proposal:  Dan coordinated the proposal on a helicopter ride.  As they flew over the beach, he had her look down to unsuspected friends & family gathered around the words "LESLI MARRY ME?!" written in the sand.  Seriously, I don't make this stuff up.






Fun Fact:   Dan is constantly sending/giving Lesli flowers.  





 Lesli & Dan, thank you so much for the opportunity to record your engagement session.  I certainly hope that I get to see you guys again.  I can certainly clear my schedule for November, 2014.  Mexico Mi Amor! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers