Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wellons family {sneak peek}

So much to be said about this family...but these few words will have to do for now.  We all know how it goes.  We rush through our days/weeks focusing on our family and what really matters the most.  Nothing wrong with that!  It's a shame though that friends let their time together get put on the back burner.  Guilty!
The Wellons family have been friends of ours for years.  My husband and I went snow skiing in Colorado with David & Melanie more than a few years ago.  They are always lots of fun and have the most giving spirit I've seen.  We don't see each other as much as we would like, but I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with the Wellons family even if I was working the entire time ;-)
It was a great session with lots of great shots, but here are a few of my favorites...



 I admit, I'm kicking myself for not saving this idea for my kids.  I love these next images...

 {insert pure JOY}


Miss Madalyn with her real, but not real glasses.  She's a trip!


Thanks for trusting me with your precious family photos.  I am above honored to have the opportunity.
XOXO, Marcia 

1 comment:

  1. Marcia.....Where do I begin to say "Thanks!" I'm am so amazed by these shots of my family. Your talent ceases to "aww" me and I'm so thankful for your creativity. I wouldn't trust any other photographer in capturing my precious family photos:-) Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Followers