Monday, December 5, 2011

The Reids :) {sneak peek}

If I've ever been family photo envious, it's NOW.  On the top of my list for beautiful families would be this one family (sorry for the bias...can't really help it)
Yep, it's my [twin] sister's family who I really can't get enough of.  If truth be known, I'd pack my bags tomorrow and move 4 hours up the road to be with them if my husband would come with us. ;-)  I am so lucky blessed to have Janet.
Words can't express, but Martina McBride did a good job in her song titled "Blessed"...
I have been blessed
And I feel like I've found my way
I thank God for all I've been given 
At the end of every day
I have been blessed
With so much more than I deserve
To be here with the ones that love me
To love them so much it hurts
I have been blessed







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers