Friday, May 20, 2011

Ellen's Senior Pictures

I just need to say that this photo shoot with Ellen goes on my favorites list.  I was in my own little world during this session...Ellen made it too easy!  She's bubbling over with beauty, she's smart, sassy (in a good way) & all around the sweetest gal!  
While I would have preferred some orange, she decided on the garnett/black hair piece symbolizing the college she's attending...
Moving on.
The Graduation Present...
I'm not an interior designer, but I think her dorm room will look fantastic (especially with these prints hanging out.)

Congrats on your graduation Ellen & thank you for contacting me to do your senior pics.  I pray you will have continued success in all that you endeavor.   God bless!


1 comment:

  1. Adrianne AndersonMay 20, 2011 at 8:21 AM

    Ellen, these are gorgeous! Marcia, great job as always. Love the one in the hat, magazine cover quality for sure! It was so great meeting you, have a wonderful time at THEE University of South Carolina!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers