Thursday, December 30, 2010

Me & My Camera....We Click!

I admit it...I like to stalk other photographer's blogs and their facebook pages.  It's what sometimes inspires me along with numerous other things.  There are some pretty terrific photographers out there & it drives me to be better at what I do.  Thank you!

I saw where a photographer buddy of mine had ventured out in his hometown and snapped some photos while at a laundromat.  Yes, a laundromat.

*LIGHTBULB*

Yesterday, while some snow was still in the shadowed parts of my yard, I walked around outside and just snapped what I thought was neat and photo worthy.  Okay, I'll share.














2 comments:

  1. These are GREAT!... A photo can be made anywhere and anytime I believe... we just have to look for it. I love how you make the mundane so interesting and neat to look at...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I love how you make the mundane so interesting and neat to look at"...this coming from the genius who shoots washing machine doors at the laundromat. Thanks Scott, you are a force to be reckoned with.

    ReplyDelete

Followers