Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Frazier Family

There were many occasions when I would run into Melissa, she would say "check your calendar..."  She was adamant about having a family session - she said it had been way too long.

It really is a great feeling for me to be able to capture family photos.  Pretty simple for me to get those great family-bonding images now that I've been on both sides of the camera.  (I just had a family session - blog post about that soon) As a mother and wife waiting to see images of you and your family...I get it, I really get it.  The excitement of seeing how it all came together i.e. the outfit choices, the location, the photographer, the kids moods and the husband's patience....I GET IT.  

So, back to the Frazier's session ;-) - here's some I know they will cherish now and years later.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers