Monday, April 16, 2012

Janet + Scott {Newlyweds}

I have 2 more sessions to edit and post while anticipating a bridal, newborn & prom session all this week! It's a busy time for me people so please excuse the voice mail you may get when you try to call or the delay in responding to your emails or texts.  I can't afford distractions and it's something my clients, who are waiting to see their images, appreciate.  Please be assured, I will respond as soon as I can...promise!  For those of you just inquiring as to my availability or pricing for a session, head on over to my website.  There you will find links you can click to book an appointment and tons of information concerning pricing on sessions and products.  


I'm thrilled to share these images of a couple who just so happens to be newlyweds!  This is Janet and Scott and their dog, Fergus. :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers