Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shout Outs!

This is the last sneak peek of the mini sessions.  All of the sessions would not have been possible if it weren't for Bobbi.  She scheduled her portrait party with me back in the summer & I have had to turn away several portrait party inquiries since then because of scheduling conflicts.  
14 mini sessions in all.  I have been crazy sorting through the images to get them edited for her guests.  I hope everyone has enjoyed looking through their pics.  I have gained quite a few new clients and I want to give all of you a warm welcome and tell you that I hope to be working with you all in the future.
Bobbi, thank you THANK YOU for being such a wonderful client and hostess.  I had a really good time hanging with you and I appreciate all of your help throughout the day.  I certainly wouldn't have been able to do it without you.  
I'm so happy to be able to finally show you the images of you and your precious family.  I so hope you love them & God bless!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers