Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Golfing for a Cause

I was asked if I would volunteer my photography services for an annual charity golf tournament that Arnold's Pools in Myrtle Beach was hosting for the 11th year.  All profits will benefit The Miracle League where Everyone Plays - Everyone Cares - Everyone Wins.  The Miracle League is dedicated to providing people with physical and mental disabilities the opportunity to play baseball.  
It was another awesome turnout with lots of teams of golfers playing to support The Miracle League as well as numerous sponsors donating generous amounts in an effort to help.  
I'll admit I have never been a part of a charity before.  It was wonderful to see the community and volunteers coming together all for the same reason of just trying to help someone else.  Glad I was there to capture the gracious supporters.




Today Lord, I trust You to open my eyes and my heart to the needs of those around me -- and more than anything else, I pray they see You in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers