Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Alverson Family {Sneak Peek}

I'm behind on blogging.  It's summer.  After I'm done editing this session, I've got 4 more to do before the weekend.  It's summer.   So, Peeps who are waiting on sneak peeks, Peeps who are waiting on a return phone call or text, Peeps who are waiting on me to make my move on Words with Friends....please continue to be patient.  I promise I'm still here, just trying to keep it going without a whole lot of distractions while keeping my family happy too.  Did I mention it's summer?


While editing these images I picked out more than a few that I wanted to put in the sneak peek.   I know I sound like a broken record when I say that this was the sweetest family, but seriously this was the sweetest family!!  I really enjoyed my time with them and the shots that I got.  Here's the sneak peek...



 (insert sweet family here)
 (I'm in love with the next shot of Miss Tate)
 (the next shot makes you wanna saw AWWW)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers