Friday, June 3, 2011

Sneak Peek of Madi & Cami

Dr. Chad Butler & Dr. Jen Butler both have met my kids and see them at least every 6 months.  It was cool to meet, hang out & photograph their two girls.  They were funny & sweet & adorable little models!  Both Dr. Butlers make the smiles & I capture them....we should go into business together ;-)


Both Madi & Cami have June birthdays.  Bet you can't guess how old they are going to be this year...

I can't tell you how long I sat and stared at these next images - I love them!


Get a load of these shots....I'd have to get canvases of these for sure!


You can check out the rest of their pics by heading over to my website and clicking on the KiDS gallery.  Enjoy!

PS - comments sure do make my day ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers