Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Norton Family {Sneak Peek}

I've known this family for almost 15 years.  Judge Norton and I spend 5 days out of the week together and we have watched both our families grow.  When I started working with him, his children were in high school!  Both of them are now college graduates, married & have started a family of their own, and each of them live in another state.  Judge Norton & his wife have so much to be proud of.  They have a big, sweet family with lots of heart.  I am blessed to know them all!


They all were together during Father's Day so we met up for a family photo shoot.  You know it takes a pretty special family for me to take a couple of hours away from my family on a holiday while I'm on vacation.  Just sayin'.


They split up in groups so I could get a few shots of Judge Norton's children with their children.  Here are a couple of my favorites.


Their daughter & her husband with their daughter.  They are expecting their 2nd daughter in November ;-)   



Their son & his wife with their son.


The next pic makes me smile because I know how much The Norton's obviously love their grands.


A big thank you to this family.  I hope you enjoyed your sneak peek while I complete your gallery.  I know you are going to love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers