Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Twins: Greer & Davis | 6 months

I've been photographing these 2 since they were in their momma's womb.  Isn't it amazing how much things change in just 6 months or so!  I met them when they were 13 days old & I am humbled that I was invited back to do more portraits of Greer & Davis.  I'll be honest and say that it's always an added bonus to see my work printed, framed and on my clients walls - their newborn portrait is displayed beautifully in the living room. 
So of course I was excited to see them again after 6 months of growing.  
Their mom agreed to let me stuff them in the sink - they didn't seem to mind  ;-)
They look a lot alike, but yet different in their own way.  Little Miss Greer enjoys tummy time...
And Little Mr. Davis likes to relax on his back while playing with his feet...
And they both seem to enjoy playing dress up...


Working with babies isn't always easy and there's always a little window of opportunity for me to get some great photos.  That window shrinks a good bit when there is two, but I'm patting myself on the back for these adorable shots.  And, when it was all said and done, after what seemed like an eternity to mom I'm sure, we had two sleepy little babies.  
Thanks for following the blog - their gallery will be ready shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers