Thursday, November 21, 2013

Let's Get up to Speed {Children, Families, Seniors, Newborns}

Blogging hasn't been something I've partaken in lately.  Once I post a peek on Facebook and Instagram, it seems kinda pointless, but I guess there are folks out there who like to read the blog posts too.  Sooo here's a few sessions that haven't been blogged, but deserve to be.

Miss Macy came to see me for pics again.  She was froo-froo in her tutu.

Got to spend a little time with some of my dear friends.  This wasn't the first time in front of my camera either.




I've been lucky enough to see these little girls on a yearly basis.  They are so cute and I love watching them play!


Another family that I love to photograph just because they're special people to me - and mom always has the greatest ideas for her girls.  Emery's birthday party had a circus theme so she came prepared.


Met some new folks thanks to the wide world web.  Hope to keep seeing them from time to time.  This little guy was adorbs!


I spent 2 days taking pics for a daycare last month - close to 100 kids…it was a success!





The Bowen family are pretty awesome (even though they choose to wear garnett and black).  My home/studio doesn't disappoint me when it comes to location especially this time of year.



Another family session in the books for the Greene family.  Looking back at my data files, I have been entrusted with Emma Kate's 6 mo., 1 yr., 18mo., 2 yr and now 3 yr. photos.  That makes me smile.  Big.




Had another gorgeous senior come visit me at the home/studio.  Ashlyn - CHS







and just wrapped up this little angel's gallery.  Baby E was 7 days old and just a dream to shoot.  I'm not holding it against her that she peed on just about every backdrop I had and on me - it's all part of the job!  





And I still have 5 sessions to edit!   It's the most wonderful & busiest time of the year…..Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers