Friday, January 11, 2013

Sneak Peek Dump

There were a few sessions that I didn't get to blog because of secrets and all the Christmas festivities.  Hope you all made wonderful memories in 2012, here are some sessions that I was able to accomplish before Christmas.  Enjoy!

The Brooks Family.




Emilie & Zach decided to do a special session for their mom for Christmas.  I heard that mom loved it!




My newphew, Cotes, who did way better with his session than we all thought.  I get so giddy looking at his images because of how serious he actually took it.  Is it just me or does he have model quality?  Get ready for some total cuteness...





Last session of 2012 was Miss Addison.  Sweetness at 6 weeks old.  The session was a complete pleasure - it was so good hanging with her mom, dad & grandma.  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers