Monday, July 9, 2012

The Brown Family

Another great family session to share with you.  I was happy to meet up with the Brown's...it had been a while.  Me and Kristy are first cousins.  (Our dads are brothers)  We never see one another...life gets so busy - I get it.  So it was really neat to see her and her sweet family and to be able to capture these moments for them.  Here are a few of my favorite shots from our session...





This photography career is so rewarding for me.  It's a feeling of accomplishment and fulfillment.  I just needed to say thank you to all of you that support me, follow me, encourage me and inspire me.  Thank You!

PS- the kids grow up too quickly - it's so important to schedule family sessions.  I've scheduled a family session for me, the hubby and the kiddos for the end of this month.  I'm getting so excited except I need to lose about 10lbs. and find us all something to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers