Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Miss Maddie {Portrait Party}

Yep, she's oh so precious!  I'm swooning over the photo posted above.  Those eyes...

Okay so all the photos I've been posting from the portrait party would not have even been possible without the help of the hostess who pulled all of this together.  I am applauding you Jessica for doing such a super duper job...again.  We've worked together before so she knows how I work.  For example, she knows that I hate sun speckles and avoid them completely - it's solely shaded areas for me.  She puts up with my silly noises and comments.  She can also take care of the people who are leaving the mini-sessions by informing them about what happens next while I start with the next session (love that!).  She even has her hubby bring us lunch...holla!!  She has full faith in me and my work and that inspires me.  Jessica, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Here's some other shots from her session...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers